Gift Guide 2013 | For Baby
Where We Are Blog is following right in line with the rest of the Blogosphere this year and assembling a gift guide series. If you haven’t shopped yet, here’s a sampling of some fabulous finds. I’m starting with the kiddos since after all, they really are the reason for the season! Happy shopping!
- With families spread out all over, this personalized Mini Book of Names & Faces from Pinhole Press will help your little one remember Auntie Jules!
- I’m a big fan of wooden toys for kids and these Wooden Blocks from Land of Nod are just classic!
- I can think of a couple of cuties that would look sweet and snuggly in this Knit Beanie & Booties from Sevenly.
- Who can resist this face fresh from the tubbie? Bundle them in this Nursery Snow Leopard Bath Wrap from Pottery Barn Kids.
- I love children’s book quotes for a nursery or playroom and this Where the Wild Things Are print from Etsy is perfect for the wild boys and girls!
- When your first nephew is named Noah, you develop a certain sentimental attachment to Noah’s Ark toys. This one from Giggle.com is just beautiful!
- Another Giggle.com treasure is this Personalized Bowl & Mug. Perfect for Grammies or Aunties to keep at their houses for when VIP guests come to visit!
- And who can resist a cute dolly? The Knit Crowd Dolls from the Land of Nod look like my kind of gals!