Gift Guide 2013 | For Her
I’d be thrilled to receive any of these fabulous gifts for girls but honestly, my favorite gifts are creating memories. A nice dinner out or a weekend away. It’s just so easy to pop on Amazon.com and buy what you need, when you need it. But how often to we treat ourselves to time with the people we love? Not often enough! Especially for us since we’ve spent almost every weekend this year with a paint brush or screw gun in hand. So if I’m really lucky, I hope this Christmas brings me good food, good fun, and good times with loved ones. But let’s look at some pretties anyways…
- The world’s best cupcake delivered to your door? Um, yes please! NYC’s Magnolia Bakery delivers! Personally, I believe their vanilla cupcakes with butter cream frosting in pastel colors is what heaven must feel like. Sincerely.
- Nail polish isn’t just nail polish. This year, give her the goods for the perfect mani. A pretty pink or deep red from Chanel never goes out of style.
- These Rose Gold Headphones are only for the most posh music lover.
- Tis the season to RELAX! She’ll look forward to the new year filled with massages with this Massage Envy gift card. Massage Envy is located all over the U.S. and they are very professional. She’ll be in good hands… literally.
- I use pouches to organize makeup, spare office supplies, travel toiletries, or random stuff from getting lost in my purse. You can never have enough pouches and this one from Penguin Books is super cute!
- And speaking of books- Coco Chanel’s Biography is on my must read list for next year. Two of her quotes repeat in my head almost daily… “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous” and “There are people who have money and people who are rich.”
- What woman couldn’t use another scarf and this Cashmere Camel Scarf from Nordstrom’s is particularly luxurious.
- Diptyque Candles are the best of the best. My favorite scent is Feu de Bois. It makes the whole house smell like a campfire.
- This is the gift that will keep on giving. Send a special lady fresh flowers delivered to her home every month! With ProFlowers Flower of the Month Club you can purchase 12 or 6-months of flowers.