Gift Guide 2013 | For Him
I know they say men are difficult to shop for but I just love buying gifts for men. It’s a whole other world of shaving products and sports memorabilia and just about anything in wood or leather! So here are some of my picks for those manly men in your lives…
- Everyone could use a classic Moleskine Journal. Take notes in a meeting, jot down to do lists, or my favorite- write love songs for that special someone!
- Who wouldn’t want to party with Jay Gatsby? There was plenty of Gatsby related merch available after the movie premiered but I like this classic tee from Look Human.
- Make sure your man takes care of that beard he’s been growing since Mo-vember with this stylish shave kit from Mr. Porter.
- Wool socks are a must for New England winters. I’m a fan of this old-school pair from J. Crew.
- Cozy up with your honey under this ultra-soft Caribou Throw from Hudson’s Bay.
- Wood watches are all the rage. Keep time with this teak watch from We Wood.
- He’ll survive many a long winter with this Collectors Edition set for the truly obsessed Game of Thrones fan.
- For the minimalist, this handmade leather pouch holds just the essentials- phone, cash, card.
- An authentic MLB game-played bat that can open your beer? What more could you ask for? Red Envelope has a variety of sports memorabilia but this bottle opener is one of my favorites.